Romance at Random’s Diamond Jubilee Celebration Giveaway Hop!
Why a Diamond Jubilee Hop? For our hero Nev, in ABOUT LAST NIGHT, by Ruthie Knox
First, a bit of trivia:
The Diamond Jubilee takes place in 2012, marking 60 years of The Queen’s reign. The Queen came to the throne on 6th February 1952 (her Coronation took place on 2nd June 1953).
Buckingham Palace is responsible for coordinating the events of the Diamond Jubilee central weekend (2nd–5th June 2012), as well as for organizing The Queen’s program in her Diamond Jubilee year.
Now, more about Nev, he feels trapped and miserable in his family’s banking empire located in downtown London, England. But beneath his pinstripes is an artist struggling to break free. Albeit, his bohemian-self is trying to emerge, Nev is respectful of his roots and tradition & we want to help him celebrate his queen.
Enter below to win beginning 5/21 thru 5/31 – Romance at Randomwill be randomly giving away some of our jewels of romance, to celebrate the UK’s Diamond Jubilee including:
- 1 winner, 1 copy – Born To Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann
- 1 winner, 1 copy – The Proposal by Mary Balogh
- 1 winner, 1 copy – Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian
- 3 winners, 1 copy of WITCHFUL THINKING by HP Mallory
- 10 winners, 1 copy of a PREVIEW from Net Galley of ABOUT LAST NIGHT by Ruthie Knox
- 10 winners, 1 copy of PREVIEW from Net Galley of DEEP AUTUMN HEAT by Elisabeth Barrett
That’s right, 26 winners in all! Read more